Thursday, August 30, 2007

Been thinking. . . .

...more about blogs.
I love both connecting with people (including myself) and learning information. Blogs are useful for connecting with friends, but dreadful for learning. I prefer reading books or web articles for information because the authors have taken time to organize and arrange their thoughts. Blogs are rambling and wordy--just too much to wade through hoping for a gem of information. I know that technology is changing the language--e.g. l8r, lol.. . Do you suppose it will change the way we think too? Think of it--meandering rambling. . .Aargh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mountaingirl :-)

I see you're getting close to thing 23. And I agree that it can be difficult to learn from personal blogs. A blog seems to simply consist of personal thoughts. Anyhow, just saying hello.