Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Week 8--Thing 19--Web 2.0 award list

What a list of winning websites! I tried out several:
Lulu and Biblio--nice, but neither one could find me a copy of Lucille Morrison's children's book, Lost Queen of Egypt. I still like www.alibris.com better.
Judy's Book--not very useful
Oodle--too much like a watered down web version of Pennysaver
Meebo--looked like fun if I wanted to be IM-ing
One Sentence--tell an entire story in one sentence--fun!
Fuzzmail--very interesting--email one stroke at a time. . . . :)
But my FAVORITE was Pandora--make a radio station that plays what you like! Nice! I heard a new David Arkenstone recording--what delight to do 23 things to music! :)

I typed in artist name "Beethoven," but only got group called Camper Van Beethoven. LOL Turns out they're still working on the classical component.

Hot dog--here's Sail Away by Enya! i'M GOING TO COME BACK HERE OFTEN.

Library use? Well, it could sure make librarians happy while they work.

No comments: